Friday, January 14, 2011

Title Sequence

This is my title scene. There's not a lot to it but it did take some work to get it done.
What I did was create an animation (which took the longest) them put it together in after affect. Then I created 3d text and then added an effect.
I think the animation could have been faster and the sequence  could have been shorter but I was trying to fill the 30 seconds. I wanted to add more but I did what I could do in the set amount of time.
Mostly what it is, is a eye animation of some person and in the persons eye their will be a title appearing and then disappearing give the eye a certain demon like look. Like I said I would have done more to the scene but do to time, I did what I could.
I mostly got what I wanted, even the effect at the end was what I wanted. So the end product was stationary for what I wanted.