Tuesday, November 30, 2010

For Dec. 14 (Updated)

Planning
I plan to finish my 3D project and upgrade it so it will be completely finished. I plan to use my original idea and add all the items that I made so that there is not only a building but other things, such as fences, garden boxes, and columns. I also will add more on to the building to fully decorate it. I may add some animation into the scenery depending on how much time I have. The camera won't just look at the building, now it will look at a whole scenery and every item in there. The video will be longer and better than the first one.

Outcome
I almost created it exactly how I planed it at first but their was a few flaws. Mostly the camera motion and the lighting. What took long to do was setting up the and animation which isn't all that great but standard for what I wanted. All the images used were ones I made in photoshop. The project is completely finished but the graphic could have been much better. I could have added more but I ran out of time and had what I wanted so I am happy with the out come.

Meaning
The reason I decided to finish this video was to see if I could design a 3d scenery and add an animation. It almost looked exactly like the sketches, just a few changes that I made here and there. This make me feel like I'm am making a little progress to reach my goal of becoming a video game designer.

Video Meaning
The meaning of the video was to show even unfeeling, unreal, and ugly can want to behold beauty but may always be unable to grasp their simple wish.